8 - 12 people
Hoisin Pizza made using mince beef and Ancient Grains pizza base. You can substitute for mince of choice or even use plant-based mince. And you can swap the pizza base for a gluten free one.
Share with your friends
Ingredients and Method
- Preheat the oven to 220C. Line an oven tray with baking paper.
- Thinly dice the onion and capsicum . Crush or finely chop 1 garlic clove. Coarsely grate the zucchini.
- heat 2 tsp olive oil in a large fry pan over high heat. Cook the beef mince, brown lentils, onion and garlic, breaking up the lumps with a spoon, for 3-4 mins or until browned.
- Add 4 tbsp hoisin sauce and cook for 1-2 mins. Add the zucchini and capsicum and cook until the vegetables are soft. Remove the pan from the heat.
- Cover the pizza base with tomato paste. Divide the meat sauce into 4 equal portions and cover pizza base with it. Top with cheese and place the pizza in the oven for 8-10 minutes.
- Dice up the tomato and cucumber and mix them together in a bowl with finally chopped coriander, Add salt and pepper to taste.
- Take the pizzas out of the oven. Cut the pizza into 6-8 slices. Top the pizza with the tomato salsa and serve.
Products you will need
Write Your Own Review