FERMENTED FOODS WORKSHOP
When: Saturday 29th August 1.30pm - 3.30pm
Where: Organic HQ Shop 2 no: 2/46-50 Old Princes Hwy Beaconsfield vic 3807
Early Bird Offer: $50.00 (Register before 29th July)
Why learn to make fermented foods?
Fermented Vegetables helps to heal your gut, increases the probiotics in your diet, makes your food more bioavailable, increases the nutrient density, vitamin content, digestive enzymes, omega 3 fatty acids, restores bacterial health of the gut and much, much more!
At this 2 hour workshop you will learn to make:
- Combination Ferments
- Single Ferments
- Interesting and diverse ferments
- Large and small batches
- Step by step demonstration
- Taste a variety of different delicious ferments
- Instructions and recipe handout
- Lots of Q & A
- Please Note: This is not a hands on class, but demonstration only.
Extras available on the day:
- Great resources and tools for fermentation
- Take home products from Griz's Wild Ferments!
Kombucha workshop is running on the same day,
click here for more info. Register for both and save!