Local Storage seems to be disabled in your browser.
For the best experience on our site, be sure to turn on Local Storage in your browser.
- Bring water to a boil. Add tapioca pearls and cook until they turn translucent.
- Strain the tapioca and rinse with cold water until the tapioca pearls are cool. Set aside.
- Defrost the frozen mangoes. Add 1 cup of mangoes together with the coconut milk and sugar into a sauce pan and heat on stove over medium heat until all the ingredients have combined.
- Add the tapioca pearls to the mixture and mix well. Turn off the heat.
- Chill in the fridge if you want to serve it cold. Garnish with the remaining defrosted mango or fresh slices of mango.