Local Storage seems to be disabled in your browser.
For the best experience on our site, be sure to turn on Local Storage in your browser.
Hoisin Pizza is made using minced beef and Ancient Grains pizza base. You can substitute for mince of choice or even use plant-based mince. And you can swap the pizza base for a gluten-free one.
Share with your friends
- Preheat the oven to 220C. Line an oven tray with baking paper.
- Thinly dice the onion and capsicum . Crush or finely chop 1 garlic clove. Coarsely grate the zucchini.
- heat 2 tsp olive oil in a large fry pan over high heat. Cook the beef mince, brown lentils, onion and garlic, breaking up the lumps with a spoon, for 3-4 mins or until browned.
- Add 4 tbsp hoisin sauce and cook for 1-2 mins. Add the zucchini and capsicum and cook until the vegetables are soft. Remove the pan from the heat.
- Cover the pizza base with tomato paste. Divide the meat sauce into 4 equal portions and cover pizza base with it. Top with cheese and place the pizza in the oven for 8-10 minutes.
- Dice up the tomato and cucumber and mix them together in a bowl with finally chopped coriander, Add salt and pepper to taste.
- Take the pizzas out of the oven. Cut the pizza into 6-8 slices. Top the pizza with the tomato salsa and serve.