Local Storage seems to be disabled in your browser.
For the best experience on our site, be sure to turn on Local Storage in your browser.
- Take pastry out of the freezer.
- Place spinach in a nut bag or muslin cloth and use your hands to press out excess water. Transfer spinach to a bowl.
- Add ricotta, parmesan cheese, shredded cheese, nutmeg, garlic, salt, pepper and 1 egg to the spinach and combine.
- Place pastry on your bench and cut in half to create 2 rectangles
- Divide filling between pastries, brush edge with egg then roll up, finishing with the seam side down.
- Refrigerate for 15 minutes. Meanwhile, preheat oven to 180C.
- Cut rolls into 4, or whatever size you want. Brush tops with egg (makes it golden) then sprinkle with sesame seeds.
- Bake for 25 minutes or until golden on top.
- Take it out and cool it before serving.